Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - General|
|Sunday, 09 November 2008 20:46|
This is excellent news for users of YouTube in recent days has been released new product that will be used in the web environment, it has been called ReviveTube.
This new development is in charge of "recover" and download the videos that have been deleted from this famous site, it is said that only in certain cases it may recover and in many cases depend on the actions taken by users who have been saved these videos on their accounts.
YouTube has decided to create this new option because in many cases to try to find certain video, the famous warning appears, has been dropped, and although some tests have been trying to verify the effectiveness of the new system is expected to have an improvement and become very easy and fast to use. Let's just wait how good is this new way of searching and retrieving videos.
Via | Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.