Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Wednesday, 02 December 2009 16:26|
That is, Ubisoft will be launching a new part of the renowned saga created by Jordan Mechner, entitled Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands. It will be first to market in May 2010 and inform us that coincide with a film adaptation to be made from the same game called Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. The title will reopen the plot of the trilogy "Sands of Time" that we could see in previous years, in 2003, when it began again with the famous saga.
The specifications given Ubisoft are still few, although they have not said we will have consoles for the launch is likely to Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 are on the list as has happened with the previous Prince of Persia released.
For those unfamiliar with the title, if any, as the name Prince of Persia marked an era of games, this is a platform video game genre that began in 1989 with the adventurer prince character in the first games trying to rescue his princess having to overcome both obstacles and enemies in fighting with swords.
The story began with a first original trilogy based on the names: Prince of Persia, Prince of Persia 2: The Shadow and the Flame, and Prince of Persia 3D. Emerging in late 2003 a new stage where they were offered 3 games: Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, and Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, Trilogy to be taken up now with this new release Forgotten Sands as well as in cinemas.