Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Friday, 15 July 2011 00:15|
Some time ago we already had knowledge will look like the villain "Two Face" in Batman: Arkham City , I remember the first scans of the magazine we got GameInformer revealed to us the appearance of this character. Then, almost a year ago, Rocksteady Studios revealed the first images of the official title, we could see in better detail to Harvey Dent (aka Two Face).
The official image of Two-Face has come to light today, in this we see this character as the art that has characterized Batman: Arkham City, this denotes a villain well planted in his paper, curious to know the weight it will have on the central story of the game.
Two-Face is just one of the villains by the Penguin , the Riddler , Harley Quinn and The Joker will be present in this sequel to Batman: Arkham City, title to hit stores on October 18th in America and 21 Europe.
Batman: Arkham City reach the platforms PC , PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 , there are thousands of players are looking forward to this sequel, Rocksteady Studios has finally been able to "hit the mark" with the creation of this franchise, one of the best the current generation.