Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Thursday, 16 October 2008 03:30|
We had developed a bit about how Microsoft seeks to expand the territory of its console, the Xbox 360 into Japanese territory and we could see some results. One of the games that are part of this plan is the Star Ocean: The Last Hope comes from the hand of Square Enix exclusively for Xbox 360 coming in 2009.
The release of this game will be promising in her debut in Japan coming in February, and then debut in March in the U.S. and still do not know when it will be published in Europe but of course it will turn in 2009.
As for the game, it mixes science fiction RPG with a unique experience, being the first game that brings to the Star Ocean series study Inc Tri-Ace. We will fight with four members in our team at a time while keeping the fights in time actual marked both the Star Ocean series.
History speaks that SD10 is the year, ranking in the wake of World War III humanity will make a journey to the stars with the hope of finding a new home and a new opportunity ... Traveling through various planets where they encounter a myriad of adventures in the vastness of space.
Also will include stunning graphics and visual effects, along with some impressive CG videos that will be developed by Visual Works that are the same as you gave life to the legendary Final Fantasy RPG series.