Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Sunday, 21 February 2010 15:08|
There are not two without three. After Capcom and Sega announced favorable intentions regarding Nintendo Wii, Ubisoft has been quick to jump on the bandwagon and report that, from now focus their efforts primarily to address the Xbox 360 from Microsoft and PlayStation 3 from Sony .
The move came after the company saw their numbers decrease in recent quarters compared expectations.
About this data, Yves Guillemot, chief executive of Ubisoft, said that despite the success of the second adventure of Altair and play Just Dance, the French company has failed to set their tax purposes.
According to them, is due to the massive recruitment DS handheld market which contributed less than 50% of profit compared with other years in the field of 'casual games'.
Guillemot continues to reveal that at the same time and in 2008, the year 2009 was the emergence of big titles made of very high quality. These justifications have been enough to concentrate on the great franchises and essentially on Xbox 360 and PS3, as are the two best selling consoles in the last three years.
Finally, the primary responsibility for the company said it plans set for the 2011 fiscal year should reflect this policy change in the French giant.
Via | Joystiq