Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Sunday, 21 February 2010 18:40|
Through the power of Web 2.0 could be official details of the next title to the length of the production Splinter Cell: Conviction.
Patrick Redding was one of the directors responsible for the franchise, who used the Facebook social platform to disseminate important information on the next adventure of special agent Sam Fisher.
According to the director himself forward, the main story will feature a cooperative mode that will give more entertainment outside the official campaigns. Splinter Cell: Conviction will give players an experience of intense, nothing more and nothing less than the 12 to 16 hours full of action, shootouts and mysteries.
As to how Denied Ops, things change. Redding would add to the longevity of the game will go through this way before. Permanence and "addiction" will vary depending on the personality of the gamer.
Besides, the director of Conviction would take to reinforce that the postponement of the title is justified by the final details to enable further refine the game. So, Sam Fisher will now return from the month of April. Just hope that this time may be true.
Via | Co-Optimus