Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Friday, 26 February 2010 23:14|
FIFA 2010 has many great advantages. Unfortunately, the online mode sometimes leaves us very bad taste. The online mode is very tempting to buy the title, however, we must warn you not finish an online game promises to be easy.
One of the basic problems in the online mode is that players can disconnect from the game because they are losing or because your connection is not good enough to maintain some stability online. This reveals once sportsmanship that exists by some players who simply do not know "lose." If they do not win, neither do you.
Many game players desist when they know the notion that we can not all become Star players. It's sad but true that when we play online virtuality is a layer that allows to hide our faults through anonymity.
The online game itself brings no default, but compete online against real players have this kind of problem often. If you have friends that play for the online mode can be a good place to demonstrate your skills.
For this reason, if you want to play FIFA 2010 online, try to find friends and challenge them. Otherwise, you can suffer the consequences of those who can not lose.
Via | Wikipedia