Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Wednesday, 15 August 2012 09:30|
Gamescom 2012, news of Sony. Has finally begun the great European fair game, Gamescom 2012, which will mark the start of the final stretch of the year. This time there will be notably absent, but at least we will have the industry heavyweights to present their bets now and the end of the year and early 2013.
Sony has been one of the first to show us their news for PS3 and PSVita. During his conference, held yesterday, met both familiar names and new IPs very juicy. We tell you what were the latter in the next paragraphs, do not stop reading!
PSVita was received more news of interest, is that Sony is aware that it has to do something to improve sales and credibility of your laptop. First, it confirmed the release of Call of Duty, called Black Ops Declassified. creators of Little Big Planet showed their new venture, named Tearaway: a game similar to that in concept, based on a world made fun of paper. In addition, you will see a new chapter in the saga Killzone for the laptop, with the caption Mercenary.
As for PS3, in addition to the peripheral developments Wonderbook (a game called Diggs Nightcrawler and one based on the series Walking with Dinosaurs) showed three new IP's. Two of them run by Japan Studio: Rain (the story of a child that can only be glimpsed through the rain) and Puppeteer (which we will in the skin of a character become puppet puppet). Finally he was Until Dawn (horror game with some resemblance to Heavy Rain Move-controlled).