Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Thursday, 09 August 2012 09:15|
Hero Academy for PC , review. At last we have on PC through Steam , the game appeared quite curious fortune to IOS. A perfect title for casual gamers, but also for strategy fans who want to leave aside, for once, the complicated movements of their armies and daring with something much lighter.
The casual aesthetic of Hero Academy puts us in command of a special army, with characters that seem taken from any traditional story of epic fantasy. We will move around a board layout with grids, and each of our pieces have different skills, we have to know how to use cunning to defeat the enemy. Easy to catch, right? Well, as usual, the simplest mechanical ends up being the most addictive.
The game is intended for multiplayer games can start with our friends or find opponents on the Web course, as with other popular games that can be found on mobile phones, such as the famous Apalabrados, is based on shifts "asynchronous" is not necessary that we are connected at the time that our opponents run their movement, but we can do ours later.
In the case of Hero Academy for PC , integration with Steam bears the mark of the house of Valve. Among the characters we find in our military are some arising from Team Fortress 2. The game is available on the platform since 8 August.