Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Friday, 10 August 2012 02:00|
If we have to take your mind back a bit to think about one of the best games of the past year, especially if we look at the gender of the platforms, we will find the fantastic return of one of the classic characters of the game with Rayman Origins.
For the classical two-dimensional platforms are in luck, because this year we will have new installment of Ubisoft's popular character, who returns with Rayman Legends to further deepen the genre and give us new rations of fun platformer.
And just today gave us today the company gala a new trailer of the game, in which we are introduced to a new character, Barbara, a Norse warrior to which we also manage to advance how many levels defeating enemies we put ahead. The game look good.