Latest in the Section
- New Google Maps, first impressions
- Mobile games revenues to triple in portable consoles
- Google video portrays an evolution of the Web since its inception
- Utilities to keep your Android point
- Amazon mayhem, games lowered to $ 2
- New applications made during the Glass Google I / O 2013
- HP Slatebook X2 is the new HP hybrid Android
- Apple updates iTunes to version 11.0.3 with a new MiniPlayer and other minor improvements
- Angry Birds The film will be released in 2016
- Aprovecha al máximo Storify Business
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Friday, 10 August 2012 02:58|
One of the biggest games of my childhood was certainly Pitfall!, Thanks to Activision, those possessing an Atari 2600 console, we could enjoy this gem playable, one of the best games of its time. Pitfall! managed to sell over 4 million copies worldwide and just this 2012, marks 30 years since it was released for sale.
And to celebrate this event, the guys at Activision Mobile Studio, decided to work on a new edition of Pitfall! for IOS devices. This game is already available in the Appstore but honestly do not know if it is to be liked by those who play the Pitfall! original back in 1982 in our brand new console eighties.
The game has changed, and not a typical side-scrolling that made us go crazy, now it is a game where the character runs automatically, the camera angles giving us a dynamic that moves away from the that we observed three decades ago. It costs $ 99 U.S. dollars and is compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod nano (4th generation), iPhone, iPad 2 and iPhone (3rd generation). The game requires you have installed IOS version 4.3 or higher.
A pity we can not have the Pitfall! original, honestly I would have loved to play it again, as the idea of Activision 30 years ago.