Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Thursday, 09 August 2012 15:13|
There are many games in history that come to mind which we played for hours without stopping because it is easy to get hooked in front of the screen. Now let's see if any of them is among the best sellers of the stories in the plataforma.Seguro that some of you are thinking on this list.
The most nostalgic and remember the veterans certainly Pac-Man eats coconuts for Atari 2600, which was incredibly addictive, and according to official data managed to sell 7 million copies around the world.
Some of the first games console Sony PlayStation are also among the best selling in history, where we are mythical games like Gran Turismo with 10,850,000 copies and one of the best rpg games in history that marked a before and then for Square as Final Fantasy VII with 10 million copies sold.
Inside we find Ps2 Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and 17,330,000 copies sold and Great Turismo3: A-Spec with 14,890,000 units.
Gran Turismo repeated again in the third console Sony PS3 with Gran Turismo5 and 7,430,000 units sold.
The Microsoft Xbox is also in this ranking, since, Halo 2 managed to sell 8 million units, and its successor, the Xbox 360 also has among its best-selling games games Call of Duty: Black Ops with 12 million sales and thanks to its motion sensor Kinect Adventure sold 18 million copies.
The PC also has games on this list as, The Sims 2 (20 million), The Sims (16 million), Half-Life (12 million) and Starcraft (11millones).
Games consoles oldest are those who have the honor of being among the best sellers.
This section could not miss the Hedgehog from Sega, Sonic The Hedgehog for the Sega MegaDrive sold about 15 million units of the game.
But if we must speak of a winner without a doubt, this is the most famous plumber games. In the first Nintendo version of Super Mario Bros was in his day the Guinness World Record by selling nothing more and nothing less than 40,240,000 copies of the game, followed by Super Mario Bros 3 and its 18 million.
Back in the SuperNintendo appears SuperMario Mario World and its 20,600,000 sales and after him another emblem of Nintendo, such as Donkey Kong Country (9millones).
In the subsequent Nintendo64, SuperMario64 Mario once again placed among the best sellers (11620000). Now for Wii, the hilarious Wii Sports swept with their 79,600,000 of sales, behind him, Mario Kart Wii (32.44 million).
Within the notebook, we find the GameBoy Tetris (35 million) and New Super Mario Bros for Nintendo DS (29.09 million).
And focusing on mobile games, Tetris (100 million) and Ape Escape (80 million).
Finally, for mobile, free downloads are a whopping billion downloads Angry Birds game.
Our Ranking of the 10 best-selling games in history (not including mobile games):
1-Wii Sports (Wii) 79600000
2 - Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo) 40240000
3-Tetris (GameBoy) 35000000
4-New Super Mario Bros (Nintendo DS) 29090000
5-SuperMario World (SuperNintendo) 20600000
6-The Sims 2 (PC) 20 million
7-SuperMario Bros3 (Nintendo) 18 million
8-GTA: San Andreas 17,330,000
9-The Sims (PC) 16 million
10-Sonic: The Hedegehog (MegaDrive) 15000000