Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Thursday, 09 August 2012 06:00|
There is no doubt that the lack of traditional controls diminishes the gaming experience when we try to spend time with our Smartphone recreation, swipe it or give tired tapping on the screen after a time (plus it is impossible to play certain titles ) and install an app to connect a control to your leaves with your hands full, as control or hold or grab the phone.
But Ryan French, a student at Washington University has devised a solution by inventing a simple clasp that will allow us to engage the Sony DualShock 3 controller to a Smartphone , and best of all is that it offers the possibility of making one that fits our phone in the event that the models do not offer.
His invention goes by the name of GameKlip and is an adapter made of ABS plastic that sets control the phone leaving your hands free to play as Jebus commands.
Of course, this accessory does nothing by itself; who want to set their Dualshock 3 as a control for games on a phone with Android system will download the app Sixaxis Controller Dancing Pixel Studios, and your phone needs access to root or to make a physical connection.
French is already working on a version for tablets and one for the Xbox 360 controller and if you're interested brochecito can place your order at the official website Gameklip.