Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Friday, 03 August 2012 09:30|
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 , extras in August and September. While some are willing as rain in May to reach the vaunted Black Ops 2 , the big news of the past E3-2012, the fact is that there are still many reasons to continue giving cane to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. An example is the arrival of new extras in the coming weeks.
We will have two new packs that take Name Collection 3: Chaos Pack, and Collection 4: Final Assault. Both have several additions to continue enjoying the game. After the jump, we tell you all that contain.
Collection 3: Chaos Pack coming soon, on 9 August. Most notable is a new mode, called Special Ops Chaos, which is based on a barrage of enemies that will test our strength and responsiveness at full speed. You will also have new missions for the game: Light'em'up, Arctic Recon and Special Delivery, and the levels U-Turn and Face Off Intersection Vortex.
For its part, Collection 4: Final Assault appear in September, first for Xbox 360 (the 6th of that month) and later for PS3. In this latest find four maps: Decommission, Gulch, Off-shore, Parish and Boardwalk, all known to those who enjoy the Call of Duty Elite service.