Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Wednesday, 01 August 2012 11:00|
ZTE has launched its new smartphones English. ZTE is the Kis, with good value, and ZTE Grand X, a terminal designed for the public more 'gamer'.
The Kiss ZTE is already distributed in the United Kingdom through Virgin Media. This is one of the phones with Android operating system best price available at £ 49.99 (about 60 €). With quality and high-end design, the ZTE Kis provides functionality at an affordable price including 3.5 "display, 3.2MP camera, bluetooth, wifi and a 800MHz processor which allows for smooth video playback and run applications speed.
"The launch of Kis ZTE is another demonstration of our commitment to building the brand ZTE in Europe and the UK offering high technology at affordable prices, they will continue with the release of new devices worldwide during the remainder of 2012 and 2013, "said Wu Sa, Chief Operating Officer of ZTE mobile devices in the United Kingdom.
Coinciding with the celebration of the Olympic Games in London 2012, ZTE has also launched a new art terminal, the ZTE Grand X. This smartphone will attempt to become a cell reference for more advanced users, thanks to its excellent NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual core chipset and its powerful graphics card, allowing you to safely withstand the most powerful mobile gaming market. The Grand ZTE X runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and has a 4.3 inch QHD screen (960 x 540 pixels) to provide a rich multimedia mobile experience, especially for gaming and video applications. The Grand X also features the latest mobile communication capabilities, including HDMI connectivity for sharing video content on TV sets, 5 MP camera, front camera for video calls and capture HD video and HD Voice.