Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Thursday, 02 August 2012 02:00|
One of the few surprises that we took during the last fair of E3 was able to know or even see movement first Splinter Cell: Blacklist , the new title in the series starring Sam Fisher, which I'm looking forward to playing like me happened to all deliveries of this espionage series.
The video game was moving very promising show Sam in charge of a new command invisible soldiers prepared to fight terrorism, but what we see is that the game was geared more toward action.
Well, if you worried that the game orientase exclusively to this new phase full of guns and shooting, here is the new video we have prepared their creators from Ubisoft to confirm that infiltration and espionage are still very present in this new title .
The head of game design, we can still progress through the game without being detected, without having to shoot down any enemy infiltration based on the pure and simple. Let's hope so, because it is what made this series and was distinguished from other titles.