Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Saturday, 28 July 2012 23:18|
The London Olympics just been inaugurated and the Olympic atmosphere is flooding all areas of our lives. Maybe that's why Hideo Kojima has been thoughtful and compared the creative process of the Metal Gear saga with participating in a tournament of games.
Kojima commented it said so in his official Twitter account :
It is an interesting analogy right? Let's see if following the trend of taking a new job every two or three years we know something about a new Metal Gear taking advantage of the August 30 will hold an event which will celebrate the 25th anniversary of the saga.
And since we are also very Olympic ecéticos advantage to ask: If video games were an Olympic sport, how that game would win the gold medal?