Latest in the Section
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
- Harry Potter's spell to hack Macs
- Microsoft prepares major changes to the interface of the new Xbox
- The cool new Microsoft ad for IE10
- Best of the Week XVI: apps, extensions and programs
- Opportunity is the vehicle NASA has traveled farther away from Earth
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Saturday, 28 July 2012 01:01|
Grand Theft Auto III, the sandbox of Rockstar Games and one of the classic games of last generation, will arrive in the PlayStation 3 in digital format on Tuesday via PlayStation Network Store. Great news for those who for one reason or another no longer have their original disk (not necessarily) PlayStation 2 and have a desire to relive old times.
As announced in the podcast's official PlayStation Blog, the GTAIII that will be available on Tuesday, will cost $ 9.99, this is the original version of PS2 and therefore will not have HD graphics, trophies or new feature s.
Earlier this year there was a rumor about the possible launch of Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for PlayStation 3, today is a reality, but there are no news about the latter, perhaps weeks is made available as well. Thus, the only incentive to buy the jewel of Rockstar Games is purely sentimental, there is nothing that leads us to buy, in fact if you already have this title and your PS2 console, honestly do not see why you should buy the same game .