Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Saturday, 28 July 2012 04:00|
Lately there have been rumors about the possibility that the DLC Skyrim: Dawnguard soon to be available for PS3 and PC versions and the expectation grew between those who use these systems, but Pete Hines, vice president of Bethesda , decided to clarify the matter via twitter saying:
The statement did not leave very happy many players, especially those who use PC argue that it is precisely this platform and its loyal users who have enabled The Elder Scrolls have the success they have had over the years. And of course the tweet resulted in unflattering responses, possibly encouraged Hines to clarify his words, saying in a subsequent tweet that he simply said that rumors about the release of the DLC had no basis, but that did not mean that news would never come.
Mr. Hines should remember that this management of social networks is quite delicate if not used the right words.
It will continue while waiting for the announcement of the DLC Skyrim: Dawnguard for PlayStation 3 and PC. The content for Xbox 360 was released on June 26.