Latest in the Section
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
- Harry Potter's spell to hack Macs
- Microsoft prepares major changes to the interface of the new Xbox
- The cool new Microsoft ad for IE10
- Best of the Week XVI: apps, extensions and programs
- Opportunity is the vehicle NASA has traveled farther away from Earth
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Friday, 27 July 2012 04:00|
The existence of the MMO Final Fantasy XIV has not been easy because of many problems and faults with which he was born, but Square-Enix has been making great effort to clean up and revitalize what Yoichi Wada sometime called "a great damage to the franchise "and now we present the result with the announcement of the relaunch of FF XIV .
The game has been renamed to Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn with a new trailer and with promises of a complete rebuilding from the ground up, focusing on the concept of a rebirth for the world and for history of it.
Naoki Yoshida, game producer said:
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm is Reborn disponibe for PC and Playstation 3 and we know more about him during the GamesCom the following month.
Will you join the wave FF XIV Free to Play?