Latest in the Section
- New Google Maps, first impressions
- Mobile games revenues to triple in portable consoles
- Google video portrays an evolution of the Web since its inception
- Utilities to keep your Android point
- Amazon mayhem, games lowered to $ 2
- New applications made during the Glass Google I / O 2013
- HP Slatebook X2 is the new HP hybrid Android
- Apple updates iTunes to version 11.0.3 with a new MiniPlayer and other minor improvements
- Angry Birds The film will be released in 2016
- Aprovecha al máximo Storify Business
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Friday, 27 July 2012 05:58|
Just over a day after the announcement by Polyphony Digital a new edition of his latest game, which have decided to call Gran Turismo 5 Academy Edition , the head of the study, Kazunori Yamauchi has spoken in a round of questions in an event in China on the future Gran Turismo Gran Turismo 6 and Vita .
The producer, known for its pursuit of ultimate driving simulator, said when asked about the future GT6, which is working on the basics of the game since the end of the fifth version.
As for the version of Vita was not as strong, probably from Sony and have been asked more than once put to her, but Yamauchi was not as clear, though, according to the developer, if you do like to take advantage 3G and the ability to play anywhere.
Seeing what he invested GT5 is clear that we still have several years to meet any of these two titles, but one thing is clear, when the bread rises Yamauchi speaks to fans of the engine, there are people out there who will not buy a Vita until this man they dreamed of portable driving simulator.