Latest in the Section
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
- Harry Potter's spell to hack Macs
- Microsoft prepares major changes to the interface of the new Xbox
- The cool new Microsoft ad for IE10
- Best of the Week XVI: apps, extensions and programs
- Opportunity is the vehicle NASA has traveled farther away from Earth
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Wednesday, 04 July 2012 16:14|
For 25 years, the land of Transylvania seems to know no peace in the world of videogames. And it does nothing less than a quarter century since the birth of the ultimate vampire hunter saga, Castlevania. As we await the long-awaited debut this year of Castlevania Lords of Shadows: Mirror of Fate for Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo brings us back to the first notebook experience of the series, Castlevania The Adventure, released in 1989 for Game Boy. Download this week's Virtual Console game from Nintendo 3DS for only 3 euros and runs back the lands of Wallachia.
Castlevania The Adventure is the first portable title of the series and the fifth installment of the more than thirty-five who have been released to date. After being defeated by the Belmont family, Dracula hopes to raise 100 years, hoping to trick her into believing that eternal enemy was finally defeated. However, Christopher Belmont (descendant of Simon Belmont, star of the original game NES Devil's Castle Dracula or Castlevania, as it was known in the West), continues to monitor the land Transylvanian of Wallachia, as their ancestors did decades ago, willing to make Dracula bite the dust once again.
In this game you find certain factors, such absences secondary weapons to help you on your adventure, so that the hearts that previously served to use this attack now recovered life. In addition, Christopher has a whip to improve throwing fireballs. Castlevania The Adventure sits the classic gameplay of the series for the rest of portable titles have much depth on Nintendo consoles.
Levels long, tight breaks, demanding and very few enemies lives to overcome the game. Revive Castlevania The Adventure, the first adventure of the Belmont on Game Boy, now on your Nintendo 3DS, starting this Thursday downloading Virtual Console Nintendo 3DS for only 3 euros.