Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Tuesday, 03 July 2012 07:00|
The lucky owners of a Plus subscription service PlayStation Network, will receive four more games for free as we promised the people of Sony in the past Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3 2012). From tomorrow, Tuesday July 3 games will be available: Ghotam City Impostors , Pac-Man Championship Edition DX and Renegade Ops -which fascinated me.
The fourth game will be free Rainbow Moon and will arrive next week, on June 10 also at no cost to the Plus.
A month ago, those new subscribers and also had the ability to download 12 games for free from the PlayStation Network Store. Titles of high quality and highly entertaining that probably many users are still enjoying it and have not completed nor half. These games, combined with the summer discounts the PlayStation Network Store, will give gamers the opportunity to be done with great titles for little money.
Those interested in acquiring the services of PlayStation Network Plus , know that the 1-year subscription will cost $ 49.99 for 3 months and $ 19. This service will give subscribers access to demos of full games for an hour, discounts on regular price of some games from the PSN Store, and dynamic themes, avatars and games also clear.