Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Saturday, 30 June 2012 04:00|
Beginning Monday, July 3 Summer sales will play a PlayStation 3 , PlayStation Network through service Store. This includes eleven titles in digital format at affordable prices for all those PlayStation Plus service subscribers will benefit from the additional discount on these already discounted prices.
Games with 30 and 50% discount will be available to those wishing to purchase during a single week including 3 to July 9 are:
We can not deny that this list has games for everyone, some real gems (Shadow of the Colossus, The House of the Dead 3) and other current hits (Infamous Festival of Blood, Infamous Festival of Blood).
A great opportunity for owners of a PlayStation 3, especially the guys at Xbox 360 also have their summer promotions, called Xbox LIVE Summer of Arcade is primarily focused on launching new digital titles and discounts.