Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Tuesday, 26 June 2012 04:00|
Sony has officially announced that the June 26 release a new firmware update for your console PlayStation 3 . The v4.20 update will include some minor improvements to the system as the configuration of headphones, automatic shutdown and data saved game.
To begin, we have enabled the option to increase or decrease the volume of wireless stereo headphones, model-0080 CECHYA while they are on, so you just have to get to the option: [Level Sound] in (Settings)> ( Accessory Settings)> (Settings Audio Devices). Today was only possible to set the microphone volume when they were off.
The others are minor improvements to the console, these are focused on the automatic shutdown option PlayStation 3: (Settings)> (Power Save Settings)> [Auto-Off System], you can change the time for [Video / TV / Music / gallery] and [Games]. Another feature added to the system refers to the selection of multiple items stored in the system, that it can be found at: (Games)> (Saved Data Utility (PS3).
As I mentioned, are minor improvements to the PlayStation 3, has not even solved the problem of web browser that causes the system to "freeze" and you turn it off by force, let alone cross voice chat, I guess than those of Sony and they forgot that "little" detail.