Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Friday, 22 June 2012 06:00|
Fische r Laurent, director of public relations for Nintendo of Europe, explained that Miiverse, the system of community and relationships that come with U Wii will not have standard integration with social networks like Facebook or Twitter because it is a system with its own characteristics, leading to a closed social network for users of the devices in the company of Kyoto.
One of the controversies that have surrounded this particular social network from your ad is the fact that Nintendo will moderate the comments and interactions, making the publication was delayed until 30 minutes.
Fischer has also ruled that U Wii will have applications on Facebook, Twitter or other social networks, much like the PlayStation Network or Xbox Live allow, but has said that the idea of Nintendo is to allow access to more devices Miiverse from the console itself, such as mobile phone or laptop.