Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Tuesday, 29 May 2012 04:00|
According to Arvind Bhatia, an analyst at Sterne Agee, that's the figure that Grand Theft Auto V could reach at launch: 14 million copies purchased feverishly by all who have been waiting for the fifth title from RockStar Games .
But that figure would be equivalent to the total sales that GTA IV did in its first year on the market (selling 8 million on its launch in 2008).
Bhatia also predicted that the game will achieve $ 700 million in revenues for Take Two . What the analyst says is where you get these predictions or reasons for involving a sale so high, of course that the franchise is immensely popular but remember that these are difficult economic times have made more of a company in serious problems financial sales because less than estimated.
According to rumors, GTA V would be going on sale in October 2012 and if so, that's when we see if these statements were correct.
Meanwhile and to ease the wait, can feed the nostalgia playing GTA originally published in 1997, which is available to download and play on PC via Rockstar Games official site . GTA 2 is also available.
To get them you must subscribe to the mailing list and you can make a download per customer, although it appears that the site is based on e-mail accounts, not IPs.