Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Thursday, 10 May 2012 06:00|
BioShock Infinite had been announced for October 19, 2012 with the promise of an excellent script and plenty of interaction between Booker and Elizabeth, the protagonists, but we have to wait to see how this story unfolds as Take Two has confirmed that the launch will be delayed until February 26, 2013. Nor can we see progress in the E3 or GamesCom because apparently the company did not want to show more of the game until they themselves are satisfied with it.
Ken Levine, Irrational Games creative director says that the reason for the delay is because they have greater potential to return the title even more special and so wanted to give the creative team as long as necessary to meet these goals.
The first BioShock has been listed as one of the best games for its history, enveloping environment, artistic style and philosophical concepts, features possibly see in this strategy game where the character Booker DeWitt is sent to the floating city of Columbia in 1912-where trying to maintain the "purity of American citizens" - to rescue a woman named Elizabeth, who has been held prisoner there for 12 years.
It could be that the choice of delaying the delivery date end benefit to the title, since the end of this year and will be very competitive due to releases like Halo 4, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Borderlands 2 and Assassin's Creed III.
We can see some of the gameplay and style in this video made with footage taken from the game.