Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Thursday, 26 April 2012 02:00|
The project, which aims to return to the origins of survival horror games, where the psychological terror was our enemy more powerful and the zombies were rather scarce, called Zwei.
The initial project began in late 2010, and the development seems to be at an early stage, the basic settings of the game are in the middle. It seems that they do not know exactly which platforms will be released, but Mikami said he is sure to be on HD consoles.
Mikami also said he is happy with the environment is the development environment, said to be quite ideal. Finally, the role of Bethesda seems to be giving its support as a distributor. Also asked about the meaning of the name "Zwei" Mikami said what it means to "2". However, he also commented that this has nothing to do with the game content.
It seems that Famitsu is holding some images of the game, and while watching the images Mikami said that the atmosphere that we find in the game will be very similar to that shown here.
Famitsu.com provide images at some time during this week, so we can take a look at this project shortly. We will keep you informed.