Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Thursday, 19 April 2012 02:00|
Assassin's Creed is back on everyone's lips. But this time in a story that will bring many headaches for Ubisoft . And is that the author of the novel Link , John Beiswenger, they sued considering that this poular series of murderers infringe the copyright of one of the central themes presented in this literary work was published in 2003.
As noted by Beiswenger, his novel tells of a way to access the experiences and memories of the ancestors through a technological device called biosincronizador. In the series by Ubisoft has its counterpart in the famous Animus, Desmond machine that allows access to life Thousands of murderers before him.
The author also claims that the franchise Ubisoft has many similarities with the theme of his work as spiritual references and the Bible, Jesus and God, the Garden of Eden and the Forbidden Apple, in addition to base his narrative vivid historical moments through the memories of ancestors. On the other hand, is helpless before Ubisoft's attitude and demonstrate their vision has shown examples of previous games in the series, trailers and other graphic documents.
For all this, and the vast profusion of Assassin's Creed in other media outside the gaming world, the author seeks compensation for damages of at least $ 1.05 million, to 5.25 million that could get if he wins this legal dispute. But here is the thing, Beiswenger also seeks the release of Assassin's Creed III is not achieved before.
It seems that this man wants to take a piece of cake game industry, besides bitter with the suspension of the release of the highly anticipated third installment of this saga.
We'll see how the thing ends, as new information appears on this, I'll tell here.