Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Saturday, 24 March 2012 06:00|
Celebrating the 25th anniversary of one of the most important franchises in the history of video games, Square Enix has set the upcoming release of Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy Theatrhythm, a game that combines classic characters from different titles in the series and music that shape it. Yes, music.
I find it a little difficult to imagine a FF game that belongs to the genre called "rhythm games" where the worlds are overcome and defeat bosses pressing a series of buttons on the screen to the beat, but it seems that the Japanese like this game, because a little over a month of its release there, and has sold 112 000 344 copies .
Theatrhythm, which had been announced at E3 2011, includes several characters like Cloud Strife, Bartz Klauser, Warrior of Light and Lightning, among others, who are presented in Chibi form, or Super Deformed and which I must admit that look very nice. In addition the game features a story, making it an RPG in shape, although unconventional.
The game is exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS and its output in North America and Europe is scheduled for this summer.
As can be seen in the promotional video, not a passionate game, but to kill many leisure.
Official Site Final Fantasy Theatrhythm