Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Thursday, 22 March 2012 22:05|
Sony finally confirmed today in its official blog output Karting Little Big Planet for PS3 sometime in 2012 as we announced a few months ago and gave some more details about the content. The development of the game is run by United Front Games, creators of ModNation Racers and will be advised and supported by Media Molecule, creator of the series study LBP.
In LBPK players involved in kart racing competitive and cooperative in a lot of ways and fulfill missions that must meet certain objectives, level bosses fight and play minigames.
Obviously being a game where Sackboys, players can customize even the smallest detail, can do the same with his kart racing. The game also will feature a level editor that allows players to build their own circuits with the rules they wish to use and can then share the same with any player in the world via the Playstation Network
According to the statement by James Grieve, senior producer of the game at United Front Games:
There are rumors that the game can be played in 3D and will support a new racing wheel compatible with Move, but Sony is not extended details on the rumors.