Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Sunday, 11 March 2012 03:05|
One of the most anticipated conference in the Games Developers Conference 2012 was the technical demonstration of Kara . After this presentation David Cage, made a statement to the International GamesIndustry website about his intentions for the future in which they called attention to two points enough amounts, the former is willing to be a Sony First Party:
Words that show loyalty to Sony and that, if things go wrong and still leaving you the freedom that the company Nippon is giving all studios working for her, the marriage could eventually occur permanently. But was not it at that, since the latter part of the interview was devoted to the potential that can give PlayStation 3 :
With these statements we can say that Sony was right and that your system still has some years. Although the arrival of U Wii and Xbox 720 or Durango can (and should) to accelerate the launch of a replacement, if not lag behind its rivals. It's still great news for owners of the carrier's famous Cell chip.
Here we show a video of Cage in explaining details of Kara, and the progress of the engine on which it is based, but is in English, the video is fairly well understood. Now we shall count unto you is like the statements of "our French friend."