Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Video Games|
|Thursday, 01 March 2012 09:15|
Baldur's Gate could announce a new release. There are still many players who still enjoy both titles in the series Baldur's Gate, a classic in the PC role-playing games . It seemed that his name had been forgotten after the onset of Baldur's Gate II, in 2000 ... but now you can change that.
Workers at the company that developed the series, Bioware, have revived the official website. It is not simply an exercise in nostalgia, but they plan to show us something bigger ... We tell you what we know so far after the jump.
A few days ago that the service Steam Valve announced the arrival in his catalog of Baldur's Gate II Complete Edition. This already is all good news for the fans. However, Trent Oster, one of the workers involved in the "relaunch" of the page, says this is just the tip of the iceberg. We have yet to see a big surprise. Just give us a hint ... a mysterious countdown that can be seen on the web.