Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Software|
|Tuesday, 14 December 2010 20:05|
"Tuenti phone? Something like that, but not quite. The shift from network to mobile operator differs in what is now known as the operator itself. Offer SIM cards, though (at least for now) no phones. Through the blog of the company, Tuenti announcing this first foray with some hundreds of users are the first to try.
This is a move that will set a little bit, starting with these first invitations to some users, who with the SIM already being tested and we assume that this is by testing. These are the main features announced today through its vice president of mobile development Sean Kane
Besides these features there will be other plans, fortnight or month. For example, we talk about 7 days for 3 euros for 250 minutes in addition to sending up to 250 SMS and surf with 50 megs. To conclude, I hang the last sentence of Kane, stating that this is only the beginning:
Not bad and it is a movement, in my view, that can yield big benebicios Tuenti. We assume that is due in large part to the acquisition of 90% of the company by Telefonica. In any case we have to Tuenti in a completely innovative in the sector, with a young target audience and certainly willing to use its network and operates as an all in one.