Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Software|
|Tuesday, 27 November 2012 19:32|
This week, Instagram added a new feature to their web profiles to move forward with its expansion across the network. The mobile photo application launched a few weeks ago in the network profiles, which allow users to access the photos removed from the phone, plus some basic configurations, options and comment on the images of others. To further promote these profiles, Instagram this week presented the badges or insignias that we insert into our blogs or personal pages.
Get one of these badges is actually very simple. All we have to do is enter through the side panel of our Account Settings in the web-clearly-the Badges menu, where we will find different options to embed on our site. We select one of these options, and then copy the code that is generated below depending on the type of badge you have selected. Then with this code or go to our blog site and insert it where relevant. So far, we have said nothing new: these instructions to install can be found anywhere. Now we're going to talk about why have a Instagram badge sum us in our business or personal blog, or on our website.
These are just some ideas, of course that the badge can be inserted for any other reason. Another thing to consider is that we can design, based on the usual button Instagram, our own button with the colors of our brand, for example. Unfortunately you can make additional customizations, and we can insert our Instagram images automatically. With this, the badges of Instagram would be something more than just additional detail and could become a useful tool only.