Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Software|
|Wednesday, 05 September 2012 23:32|
Today it is not uncommon to find corporate websites and blogs that have some kind of widget in which we can track the account activity of Twitter the company running the website or blog authors who are visiting. Many web content management systems such as WordPress , widgets and plugins available with which we can insert the account activity or, thanks to the resources that Twitter makes available to developers, we can also do it or embed tweets within a article or post. With the idea of providing more resources for developers and publishers of websites, Twitter has decided to expand the resources available and offers the possibility to insert any timeline on our corporate site or blog.
The tool , which is very easy to use, allow us to create widgets that can insert, for example, to enrich a note that we are writing because we will insert an article into the timeline of the account you designate, a list of tweets bookmarked by anyone we choose, insert a list activity or even a specific search.
Once we choose what we want to insert, all you have to do is fill in the fields you are asking us to configure the widget Twitter (Twitter account to follow the search to be performed, widget width, domains in which insert the widget, etc ) and get the HTML code to be inserted, that simple. Also, insert the widget on our website will be somewhat interactive ie tweets are updated and we interact with them because we have options available to respond or a retweet, thus expanding the Twitter experience to any website that we visiting.
Despite the twists that lately has been giving Twitter with their API, I find this very interesting resource to give dynamism to websites and blogs, for example, showing the activity of a particular hashtag in a story (a protest via Twitter , illustrate a trending topic, etc.) or by monitoring the comments of those attending an event or presentation (concentrating in one place a summary of the discussions and comments from the audience without having to insert them one by one).
A rather interesting resource that can go a long way and, above all, enriching the user experience you visit our website.