Latest in the Section
- New Google Maps, first impressions
- Mobile games revenues to triple in portable consoles
- Google video portrays an evolution of the Web since its inception
- Utilities to keep your Android point
- Amazon mayhem, games lowered to $ 2
- New applications made during the Glass Google I / O 2013
- HP Slatebook X2 is the new HP hybrid Android
- Apple updates iTunes to version 11.0.3 with a new MiniPlayer and other minor improvements
- Angry Birds The film will be released in 2016
- Aprovecha al máximo Storify Business
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Software|
|Friday, 17 August 2012 16:03|
Attention to the following idea because it is one of the best I've seen lately on Android, along with Phone 2 Chrome , the tool used to send pages of our Andorid terminal to the computer. ClipSync is a utility to share the clipboard between Windows and Android, and soon to Mac
Again, it is an application that synchronizes two devices with completely different systems, we must do two facilities. First, the client-server Windows . Please note that there is even an application compatible with the new Windows 8. In addition, the Android application , available on Google Play. Come to the first.
Installation is similar to other Windows programs, and the advantage is that we will not have to configure anything, except maybe give network permissions in the system firewall. With the Android app it is the same: We will accept the message that we have installed the Windows client. Acts these steps, we copy everything on desktop will be available in Android and vice versa.
The Android application has a Windows server aggregator need not use unless your computer does not automatically detect where you installed the application. Should this happen, we can see the IP of the same icon in the system tray to the server and then enter the Android application.
ClipSync is a great idea that meets the needs of those who continually work with both devices, computer and smartphone-or-tablet, and we have to keep in mind that we copy everything on both devices will be available in the other, by you have to be careful not to crush the information we have on the local clipboard.
By the way, if you noticed, ClipSync can serve not only to synchronize two devices to the clipboard, but to all of our local network. That is perhaps the inconeniente: Works only on local network, and not on 3G. Coming soon, also on Mac, so we can all save the world: