Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Software|
|Wednesday, 15 August 2012 03:00|
In addition to images and videos, links are one of the most tend to share content through social networks like Facebook or Twitter or even via e-mail or services like Gtalk. Share a link is quite simple, copy the url in the address bar of your browser and, if too long, we had a link shortener (and thus leave some characters available to our tweet). However, sharing a list of links is more tedious than in the case of Twitter, it could require sending multiple tweets. Among the many extensions and applications available on Google Chrome we can find an extension that we will greatly facilitate this task: packager tab
Packager Tab is an extension for Google Chrome that makes it much easier to share multiple links, either to share in any of our social profiles, through services like Gtalk or via email. And why is this extension? With tab packager can be grouped under a single URL (which also will be cut ) all the tabs you have open in one window of Chrome, generating a "pack" of links that will be much easier to share (only have to send a link .)
To preserve your privacy, we will always have the option to edit pack and remove links urls of the tabs that we share interests, adjusting what we share at all times. To make things easier, this extension is embodied as an icon in the upper right corner of the interface, ie in the area in which they are all extensions of Chrome (right next to the Omnibox, the address bar), for So all you have to do is click on this icon and link appears to share and a list of pages containing the pack (you can remove on the fly and see how to update the link).
An interesting extension that we avoid, in addition to having to share information in several tweets, see how our conversation on Gtalk blurs when we share a number of links followed. Moreover, since the same extent, we will have some buttons to make us easier to share links from our social profiles.