Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Software|
|Friday, 10 August 2012 05:18|
Although Facebook is not my favorite social network, I must admit it has some interesting and, it is no secret, changed forever the way we relate to others. One thing that has changed since being in the social network, is the-huge-number of compliments I receive on my birthday, which, very likely, you've also been able to experience if you take more than a birthday with an account with the service.
It is also no secret that Facebook is no secret, if you maintain a level of privacy settings mean, absolutely all the activities you do in and out (with connected applications) social network, are released automatically to all your contacts. Something that Facebook "never forget" is our birthday reminders to everyone, even weeks in advance. Once that date arrives, compliments do not wait.
In fact, do not know anyone who does not like congratulate you on your birthday. It's nice to receive congratulations and good wishes of the people around you, which is close and not so much. Some are even happier than ourselves and leave messages quite elaborate, others are doing less. But in the end is the good intentions that count.
The "problem" comes when we see all these messages and do not know what to do, I like to start giving to messages, create a standard response and copy any comments or answer one by one personally, it would be more correct, but we also take a long time. However, there is a curious and useful application that allows you to program responses to all thanked automatically, with a few clicks.
Certainly an interesting application that will help save a lot of time answering Facebook messages, so if you do not mind leaving aside the personal touch of the whole thing.