Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Software|
|Thursday, 02 August 2012 01:57|
Thunderbird , in my view (and I use it for several years), is one of the best email clients that can be found since, besides its ease of use and good management of archived items is an application very flexible with multiple customization options thanks to its extensions. Gradually we have been spending time getting to know some of these extensions with which we can complete the range of features this client Thunderbird and adapt to our needs or tastes when it comes to work. With more complete idea of this collection of extensions that are worth trying, let's take a moment to know Forward , an extension that provides some facilities when forwarding emails.
Forward mail is one of the most common when processing messages from our inbox either as "evil instrument to delegate tasks" or to inform our colleagues, forward messages and attachments is something we can make a simple way both Thunderbird and any other mail client (usually find an item in the menu or a button to do so). However, forward a message is something we can do in two ways since either resend the message as an attachment in a new mail or, conversely, the body of the message which we forward the message is forwarded.
One option or another is something we often set within the properties of Thunderbird, and therefore falls within our personal preferences. However, we find ourselves in situations that require forwarding a message using the text in the body of this post and others where we need to send as an attachment but without losing the ability to swap from one method to another quickly. With the idea of not having to walk constantly changing the configuration of message forwarding, Forward makes things easier because it opens the door to choose, dynamically, how we want to forward messages.
Put another way, if quieremos forward an email and click on the "forward", will open a small menu where you have to select if we send all as an attachment or use the message body.
With this simple detail will save us having to change settings each time you have to send an email and, really, things are far simpler and we will win in options and speed of execution of our tasks.