Latest in the Section
- New Google Maps, first impressions
- Mobile games revenues to triple in portable consoles
- Google video portrays an evolution of the Web since its inception
- Utilities to keep your Android point
- Amazon mayhem, games lowered to $ 2
- New applications made during the Glass Google I / O 2013
- HP Slatebook X2 is the new HP hybrid Android
- Apple updates iTunes to version 11.0.3 with a new MiniPlayer and other minor improvements
- Angry Birds The film will be released in 2016
- Aprovecha al máximo Storify Business
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Software|
|Friday, 27 July 2012 04:17|
One of the most flexible browsers in the market is Google Chrome, a browser very quickly came up as one of the most popular among users. In addition to its speed and its ability to synchronize our profile thanks to the Google cloud, one of the most important details are the many customization options that can be found through extensions and applications that complement (to our taste) functionalities browser. When we open a new tab, Chrome gives us quick access to the most visited pages or applications you have installed, but depending on the environment, it may not interest us or display this information directly, we please see something different. If you want to customize something more Chrome and give it a distinctive perhaps Currently is what we are looking.
Currently Chrome is an area with which we can give a distinctive touch to your browser and to preserve our privacy more.
When we open a new tab tab, Chrome shows a page where we see access to the most visited and where we also have access to applications or tabs open on other computers. The idea is that with this extension, access to this type of information is somewhat diluted because what we see, in the first instance, be a page with a clock and weather information.
While the customization options are not very big, I think the extension is useful and also will protect us against "prying eyes" who should not know which are the most visited websites.