Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Software|
|Wednesday, 25 July 2012 14:41|
We love Google Chrome, but lately, although they are more and more developments are included in a browser that is already the leader in market share may seem to have taken a step backwards in terms of system performance.
The speed and performance have always been the great advantages of Chrome, a lightweight browser has slowly grown and which now seems to chase the second board, Mozilla Firefox, which, with separate Internet Explorer is the browser can better compete with Google and besides these, who hold the reins of the web of the present and future.
If you throw in you also lack the speed and feeling of lightness in Chrome or Chromium, its open source brother, Iron Cleaner can help.
This is a Windows application, also open source, which offers a little wizard through which accelerate Chrome, Chromium or Iron SRWare , a browser based on Chromium code that attempts to eliminate the threats to our privacy.
Available in standard or portable, simply select the directory where you have installed your browser and use its options. We can delete the cache information and things like favicons, saved to the dictionary entries, passwords, bookmarks and so on, but most interesting is that Iron Cleaner automatically ends with these items:
A couple of clicks Chrome suffice to restore the speed it had when we installed it, and even more, since the application optimizes various aspects for this to not be a problem a few days.