Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Software|
|Thursday, 19 July 2012 02:40|
Today we can extract a large amount of information about visits made by users to a website beyond measuring the number of visits received, the number of visitors or pages served. All this information, we can draw from tools like Google Analytics or Piwik could serve as a basis for analyzing the performance of our website, optimize information (based on searches made by our visitors or visiting sections), find new opportunities or directly assess whether to keep or not a page (analyzing the costs of maintenance as compared to the benefits we get). Within the web analytics , one of the most powerful tools and Google Analytics is used, the measurement tool of Google, which for several weeks is available as an application for Android .
Able to have an application for smartphones and tablets Google Analytics is always a very interesting opportunity to keep abreast of what is happening on our website (active campaigns, conversions made, visits, search terms used, etc.) from any location, logically, without being tied to your computer from our table or having to carry a laptop.
The application, which is available on Google Play , gives the statistics of our website (getting real time data), customizable reports and, most interestingly, access can define alerts from the desktop version (web) service . The customizable dashboard is interesting because, as the name suggests, we can add graphic interest to consider all available (and the portfolio is not exactly negligible).
If we have linked our Google account to Google Analytics and therefore we track any web page, first enter the application it will ask that we give you permission to access your account and, following this simple configuration, will list all the pages that we manage from our own. From there, open to us data on our website and we can track our goals and indicators in a very comfortable and, of course, from anywhere.
Logically, the application for Android is not as powerful as the desktop browser interface, but to make quick revisions, can be a most useful tool, and probably will evolve over time to combine more features and options.