Latest in the Section
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
- Harry Potter's spell to hack Macs
- Microsoft prepares major changes to the interface of the new Xbox
- The cool new Microsoft ad for IE10
- Best of the Week XVI: apps, extensions and programs
- Opportunity is the vehicle NASA has traveled farther away from Earth
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Software|
|Thursday, 19 July 2012 05:28|
We are in times of change, awareness of the situation where we are, both globally and individually, and certainly the technology is put to our service to find collaborative ways to leverage our resources and not pay as much for services or products we can get lower prices.
An example we can see in eBay adverts , now that summer arrives in Spain. This site sales of products in its category sees travel as well as housing options, where individuals advertise holiday homes or apartments are several ads in new categories:
With the rising prices of gasoline, does not seem a bad option. Consider that for a trip from Barcelona to Valencia, the cost of gasoline are about 40 euros, only share with someone else, stays at 20, and if the car go, the price would be even lower.
The people at eBay is well aware of the opportunity this represents for them and their younger customers, now coming summer festivals. Many want to travel to cities such as Cadiz, Barcelona, Alicante and Castellón, and since eBay have launched an ad campaign aimed at festival-goers, who can not only share but also travel companion rent a caravan for 24 euros per square, buy products for camping or renting accommodation, all from the same site. The hiring of services or purchase products used or sold by individuals ago that we set aside to the middlemen in all these cases, which can save quite important.