Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Software|
|Friday, 13 April 2012 15:00|
Google has decided to open the YouTube partner program, Spanish program income in an attempt to make more and more people join not only to help the community in contributing content, but also for them to receive their reward for it. What does that mean? So basically anyone who wants to make money with your videos, or at least try, you can, because the program is open publicly.
Currently the program is implemented in a dozen countries, of which there are four Hispanic: Argentina, Colombia, Spain and Mexico. So far, the program was open only to producers with the most popular video content, and offered benefits in terms of advertising in them. Now that is open to anyone who wants to join the initiative, there should be a new boom in production that can give a lot of play and offer really interesting content.
The announcement was made on several blogs official YouTube just a few hours ago, and he offered a series of initiatives that will surely also help boost people's interest in this not so new way to deliver content. These include Vlogger Next, a competition to become the new video blogger success, or the Creators Club, an exclusive club where we can collaborate with other creativods of our environment.
All news about also available in the Hub Creator , a specific channel on YouTube that we find opportunities and we provide all the help we need.