Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Monday, 07 March 2011 15:25|
Devices with iOS have long been a favorite of companies to bring to market all kinds of accessories and sometimes are rather unique, as this note, we refer to a cable to connect any device iOS (iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad) to a Cisco console port via RJ45.
Thanks to this user console cable CISCO routers can perform maintenance, repair and disaster recovery operations through a console port with its iPhone , which is something that sounds very comfortable and in particular what would have appreciated from long. To use it requires the installation of the application for the console, available on the AppStore at a price of $ 9.99.
The cable does not have Ethernet capabilities so that most users would not be very interested so far in this press release, despite being a good application and very useful for users of mobile devices from Apple related systems industry information, but applications that could have an Ethernet cable are many, ranging from use wireless Internet to users who do not have data plan or do not have unlimited plans and the wireless connection is not available, to access to local networks for security in offices where the Wi-Fi access is prohibited and finally the file transfer faster.
It is not as preposterous the idea of using this cable to perform those tasks, because although the cord at the moment have no more use than the application described by its creators, not to say that I think Hackers same and find a way to use this strange attachment.
The adapter is priced at $ 69 and is available only in the UK, but if hackers do their homework, do not be surprised to see this kit for sale in many web's of accessories for Apple.
RJ45 Cable for iPhone, no use for ethernet ... for now written in Gizmóvil on 7 March, 2011 josebadiano