Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Friday, 17 December 2010 19:13|
It seems that after missing a long time, LG has decided to put the batteries in the field of high-end phones. If yesterday we saw the information on the dual-core beast is LG 2x Optimus , now we are told (even unofficially) introduced the LG B , which is the world's slimmest smartphone to replace the iPhone 4 , he held that title until now.
Given the iPhone's 9.3 mm 9.9mm 4 or S Galaxy, the truth that the LG B looks really good ... of a narrow, because the longer your 4-inch screen obviously makes it more cumbersome than 3, Apple Terminal 5, yet is smaller than the Galaxy S.
On the screen, it said it would WVGA LCD and ISP, as shown in the picture looks brighter than those of rivals Discussed (although these are total guesses, since they can be manually tweaked level brightness of each terminal to make it look like the LG better.)
In the comparison chart below, you can see the features of the LG screen B to what would be the iPhone 4 (R) and the Galaxy S (S). Again, as saying that song Carrà: rumors, so lets take it as such.
Nothing more is known about the terminal, apart from the 3.5 mm jack is shown in the photos and that in this way the manufacturers will not have room to place.
It is expected the official launch of LG B in the CES (6-9 January 2011), so as the English say ... Stay tuned!