Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Tuesday, 26 January 2010 15:00|
The myTouch Slide HTC is a version of Magic (in the United States known as the T-Mobile myTouch 3G) has a physical slide-out QWERTY keyboard, and seems to be being seen increasingly affection from the operator.
They are slated for T-Mobile would banish his classic line "Sidekick", pioneers in computers with built-in QWERTY keyboard, for myTouch HTC Slide, which, like his brother-touch only, run with Android.
Before the Android team to declare victory, we must bear in mind that there was no official confirmation of the operator, and it may well be just a rumor. However, it seems crazy. While the Sidekick was a good way to enter the teen market with equipment that enhance connectivity, switch to a more intelligent as Android platform is undoubtedly a step forward, both the company and their clients should be able to perform.
MyTouch is expected to reach U.S. Slide on 17 May.
Via: Android Community