Latest in the Section
- HTC Android 4.2.2 One will arrive in two weeks
- Spain, how to market experimental mobility?
- Chops (and XXXVIII) - Change the resolution of a video with ffmpeg
- Individuality of identical twins
- goal: augmented reality interface world's most advanced
- Apple retira Bang with Friends para iPhone de la App Store
- Telcel What is the plan that suits you?
- Apple strikes back and removes Bang With Friends from the App Store
- Apple retira Bang With Friends de la App Store
- IFTTT Recipes to take advantage of LinkedIn
Popular in the Section
- Uncharted 2 was one of the best games of 2009
- Synergy-Plus program, which allows us to control with a single keyboard and mouse several machines
- VBulletin case: "This decision is a true cross-Shirt to Spanish sovereignty"
- Inadvisable online mode of FIFA 2010 with Gamblers Anonymous
- Blood Moon, the adventures of the undead
- Sasha Grey, Hulk Hogan y Daniel Dae Kim protagonizarán Saints Row: The Third
- Olloclip brings the iPhone's camera to the next level
- Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream ultimate
- Party at home with friends and a dealer hand of Four Roses
- Dragon Age: Origins and the mod called "Natural Bodies"
|Technology - Gadgets|
|Tuesday, 02 February 2010 12:03|
Satoru Iwata at GDC 2009
What is the next thing you have or are preparing to Nintendo? While everyone is dreaming of a second version of Wii, Nintendo because it's true, it is time to update this console, Satoru Iwata has talked about Nintendo's new hardware which shows some bits of information of what can 2010.
The information is very brief, it seems that HD finally comes to the Wii in its next generation, there are also rumors that the next Nintendo DS will have more graphics power, but do not think it's in HD. As a good public persona of a company such as Nintendo, could not give more details because his job is at stake if he says something normal, but what's next for Nintendo?
Given that there are only two Nintendo consoles that should be worth maintaining attention, talking about Wii and DS.
On Wii, although Nintendo has always gone down a path very different from Microsoft and Sony have always said that he has never been his intention to compete with Microsoft or Sony, mostly because its Wii game console and are appliances and apparently so different, much simpler than it is where his power, simplicity and ease of use of the Wii and its games.
Wii has been and is a tremendous sales success because it is a modern device that revolutionized the way of playing games, the first console that really forced you to do some exercise, but more importantly, Nintendo has found a new sector capable to play: around the world. How can you improve a Nintendo console while it is fun and with great success, often at 6 months is not re-ignite?
That's easy, to develop it into a media center. This is the formula of Sony and Microsoft, have turned their consoles into something more than a game console to prevent compulsive buyers who are not quite sure that this console is better than to play the games that came in the pack to buy, can continue using it. Furthermore, access to content services such as movies or series always brings extra money.
High definition is no longer something to be asked in the new Wii is that it is something that should necessarily reach, but not for games, seriously, why someone would want to see a puppet in high definition? If Nintendo Wii focuses its entertainment, at least make it more complete, "a Blu-ray? Well, I think is unimportant, mostly by the dubious sales of films and games do not need as much capacity ... for now.
What about Nintendo DS? After the shock of the new Nintendo DSi XL
By God, update already. Nintendo keeps selling and selling many Nintendo DSi will, but not take away from the eye or Apple, the iPod Touch is, though not enough, a direct competition to the DSi. Both are highly portable devices with touch screens and games are pretty fun, but Apple has a big advantage over Nintendo, the games do not have to buy a cartridge, the you can download at a time from any computer, but look carefully ... prices for iPod Touch games are ridiculously low.
Can Nintendo compete against falling prices in the games so hard? Can you turn your Nintendo DSi in something better or equal to the Touch? On the one hand of course they could, but then again how to play with a DSi seems to be more different than it appears. On the one hand because the DSi games are usually longer than the iPhone, also because there are very sectarian games, especially games that have arrived from japan incredible sales. But Nintendo can not ignore that
They also need better graphics, but there are a couple of rumors that the next DSi will come with powerful graphics and the NVIDIA Tegra, but of course, rumore rumore ...
This is today's dose of platitudes about Nintendo, but luckily in this company have always managed to surprise, in 2010 we expect to see major improvements to Nintendo, because today is adapting to the environment or improve it have to remain relevant.
Note: While still maintaining FaceBreaker they change what they want, what most addictive game!